Audrey's Blog

A Blog For You

A Book That Will Change Your Life

October21

Here is a book that will change your life…. no, litterally! The book is called inside out and back again by Thanhha Lai. This book is about a girl in the Vietnam war escaping to Alabama. The girls name is Kim Ha and she has three older brothers. Her dad abandoned her when she was little so she only has her mom to take care of her.

This book changed my life because I did not know how hard these people were living in that time and it scared me to think of all the people who didn’t manage to escape.

Maybe if you read this book you will learn something too

One Comment to

“A Book That Will Change Your Life”

1. November 7th, 2021 at 2:18 pm      Reply melissathompson Says:

Audrey,
    Historical fition is definitely one of my favourite genre for exactly the reason you have mentioned. There are unfortunately so many people who suffer in the world, and so many tragic events taking place in different countries, it would be hard to know about all of them. I find that reading historical fiction exposes me to these things and teaches me something, even if it’s difficult to read. If we don’t know, we can’t do anything to help. Reading opens up so many new worlds for us and can help us become better human beings.

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar