Audrey's Blog

A Blog For You

Friends

October14

Friends are so important to our life. You trust them with things that mean a lot to you. Friends can suprise you in good and bad ways, and sometimes friends end up being people that you would least expect.

The best quality in a friend is defenitly trust. If a friendship doesn’t have trust then it won’t last long. If I tell my best friend a secret and I find out from someone else that they betrayed me and told someone, I will be really angry and probreably get in a fight.

Trust your friends in order to be trusted by them

What do you think the best quality in a friend is?

by posted under English, Language arts, Other | 1 Comment »    
One Comment to

“Friends”

1. November 7th, 2021 at 2:15 pm      Reply melissathompson Says:

Dear Audrey,

I think that we have many different types of friends who play different roles in our life, and they are all important! Some friends you only see once in a while, and when you do, it’s all about having fun! Some friends may share specific interests with you, and as you said, some friends may be more trustworthy than others. If someone can’t be trusted, it doesn’t necessarily mean you should get in a fight or not be their friend, it just means you’ve learned something about them and need to be careful with what you share. There’s a quote I love by Maya Angelou that says, “When people should you who they are, believe them.”

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar