Audrey's Blog

A Blog For You

Covid-19 Time Capsule

May21

In this coronavirus time I haven’t been doing much, but I’m doing enough to keep me stimulated.

I like to roller blade and go on my trampoline. I love doing tricks like flips, fronthand springs, handstands, cartwheels and so much more. I also like to play with my sister in our backyard. During the day from 8:45am to 3:45pm My and my sister have online school. We have a whole schedule. We have math class, language arts, french, hebrew, gym, art, music, judaics and we even have some games and activities. We have lunch breaks in the middle of the day. Me and my sister and my parents like to bike, walk, or rollerblade to a very big parking lot were my and my sister let out all of our energy. We act like we are insane. Then we go back to my house take a snack and heed up to our rooms and we continue our day of learning. Most days the wifi gives up on me and everything is so slow. If I see tat low wifi sign again I will go crazy.  am reading an amazing book right now called “The Land of Stories” by Chris Colfer. I don’t think I have ever loved a book more than this book. When I am not in school and I am not outside.. I am on my bed reading this book. If the weather was better maybe I would like this time more but so far my dream is not coming true. It was hard for my sister to realise she liked having her birthday in quarantine, but in the end she had a blast. We had a unicorn pinata and a mint-chocolate chip ice cream cake.

Are you and your siblings are getting along as well as me and my sister are?

Do you do any other activities in this time that I didn’t share?

Do you have online school?

Did your b-day this year happen in quarantine?

Thank you for reading my blog post.

by posted under Covid-19, English | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar